Sunday 28 March 2010

Good intentions

Hello Hello

I am beginning this blog with good intentions but with no promises, you never know whats going to happen.

I intend this blog to be all about the things I sew.

I intend to update at least every month, but we shall see, it may be more often.
I hope so!

I intend to share lots of picture and a few words.

Ready

Steady

GO!


The first Little Lady, christmas '09



Special Lady, Jan 2010



Lady with a baby in the making, Feb 2010



Ladies, Bags, Cusions, Necklace & Broach.


Just a few things to give you an idea of what's to come!

Bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. you must get better at blogging little sis - so I am sending you this blog link to encourage you soo cool and just great to read you will love all her crafts www.dottieangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete